Free Agency - Unsigned RFA and UFA
Free Agent Signing Tool
Log in to see the download link that will appear in the above section.
Download, fill out and submit to Anthony (Nokians GM)
- Players who are unsigned in the NHL can be signed to 4 year contracts (previously limited to 2 years)
- Free agency age now mimics NHL CBA (June 30th as cutoff, instead of calendar year)
- Discount to 1 year contract as the season progresses dialed down to 75% (previously higher)
- No other changes - input, assumptions all same as last year otherwise.
Free agency offer sheet now available for you GM's to start planning...
Click on "Free Agency" in the upper menu
File download will be available at the top of the resulting page. You need to be logged in to see the free agent signing sheet download link
- Delete the existing data in the blue boxes (if any) - they're just for show in "Signing Sheet" tab
- Just like last year, select your player on the left hand side (or type it in - spelling must be exact)
- "Guideline salary" is the amount you offer to obtain a 90% probability of signing a player
- Enter in your contract value and years and your ACTUAL resigning probability is shown in column K
- RFA status is shown in column L
- Qualifying offer status is shown in column M - refer to rules to see what constitutes a qualifying offer
- As the season goes on, unsigned players will ask for less money (but only sign for 1 year on the cheap) - so if you want some last minute rental players, keep an eye out on the 1 yr contracts by the time trading deadline/signing deadline approaches
Timing to be determined by Nokians. Any questions, feel free to fire it my way - Bombers.
Free Agency Rules
Refer to league rules. http://www.ynohtna.com/bfhl/?q=node/67